This tells about myself and my experiences in life . . .
A pleasant day to all of you. ! . Hi..! I am Ericsson Agno Dimaano, the second sibling of Mr. Eric and Mrs. Mina Dimaano. I am a native of Tinga Itaas, Batangas City. I am 13 years old,born on January 06,1997 and I am now studying at Batangas State University..

Hmmm.. Lets now talk about on my Day Care, Kindergarden, Elementary Studies and even in my Freshmen life . .
In my Day Care studies, I am only the student who got the medal. Batangas City East Elamentary School is the school where I finish my Kindergarden and my Elementary Studies. In my Kinder II, I join in the different programs like ion dancing and in reciting the poem of Favorites. It been so nervous that you are part of the program. From grade I-VI, i am in the first section. Grade I is my sadest grade because I got line of seven on English and I have a dengue also in that grade. When I turn in grade II, many happy moment came, I got my first contest in Elementary. I am the one who presents our school in the contest of "That's My Boy". I got the 2nd place in that contest. I got also 3 certifictes in that contest and I join in the Division level and I got medal and trophy. In grade III, this is my happiest Christmas Party because we are the one who wins in the game of eating apple which does not need of holding hands and in the paper dance. In my grade IV life, I got my first top in the elementary and I got the rank 9.In grade V, I got my first contest of Story Telling and also in that year I got rank 9. At last in grade VI, grade VI is my happiest grade because there is many contest I join, but I have no any award in different contest. This is the last grade in my elementary studies. .

And now I am here in the school of Batangas State Univrsity-Integrated School. I am a freshmen student of I- Tulip and we are the class adviser of Ms. Mary Grace Escarez. In my studies my rank goes down, from 1st grading I got the rank 7, 2nd grading I got the rank 8 and in 3rd grading I got the rank 9. PROUD to say "We are the Borbonians." Borbonians is the name of the students studying in Batangas State University-Integrated School. Now if you like to tell more on myself please tell it now. Thanks for your time..!
In my Day Care studies, I am only the student who got the medal. Batangas City East Elamentary School is the school where I finish my Kindergarden and my Elementary Studies. In my Kinder II, I join in the different programs like ion dancing and in reciting the poem of Favorites. It been so nervous that you are part of the program. From grade I-VI, i am in the first section. Grade I is my sadest grade because I got line of seven on English and I have a dengue also in that grade. When I turn in grade II, many happy moment came, I got my first contest in Elementary. I am the one who presents our school in the contest of "That's My Boy". I got the 2nd place in that contest. I got also 3 certifictes in that contest and I join in the Division level and I got medal and trophy. In grade III, this is my happiest Christmas Party because we are the one who wins in the game of eating apple which does not need of holding hands and in the paper dance. In my grade IV life, I got my first top in the elementary and I got the rank 9.In grade V, I got my first contest of Story Telling and also in that year I got rank 9. At last in grade VI, grade VI is my happiest grade because there is many contest I join, but I have no any award in different contest. This is the last grade in my elementary studies. .
The school where I am studying. . .

And now I am here in the school of Batangas State Univrsity-Integrated School. I am a freshmen student of I- Tulip and we are the class adviser of Ms. Mary Grace Escarez. In my studies my rank goes down, from 1st grading I got the rank 7, 2nd grading I got the rank 8 and in 3rd grading I got the rank 9. PROUD to say "We are the Borbonians." Borbonians is the name of the students studying in Batangas State University-Integrated School. Now if you like to tell more on myself please tell it now. Thanks for your time..!
My COUSINS. . . .
Above picture is my cousins in my mother side. We are so happy when we meet each other in special dates only. In my mother side, I have 17 cousins but in that picture we are only 11 because some of my cousins are in the age of 23 above, they are not joining us because they are now busy in their work. .


Please add comment on this blog.
ReplyDeletethanks...
nyahaha
ReplyDeletebkt hanggang 5??
NICE..
ReplyDeleteI learned more about you..
kip seyf...
=)
tnx for the kument..
wow.. all about yourself
ReplyDeletecomment back
wow nMn tol...
ReplyDeletegnDa ng pics ah...whehe
inGatx kw plGe tol...
niCe,
ReplyDeletety po sa comment..
I get some ideas about urself.
ReplyDelete:)
good explanation...
ReplyDeletepayat ng kpatid mo ang ganda..:)
hehe ..comment bck
.nice blog ..
ReplyDelete^.^
.pa comment dn sken!
=]