Friday, February 26, 2010

Blog # 5- How can I give recognition to my parents?

Based on what I have done in my life, I can give recognition in my parents by giving a thankful letter, giving back a high grades and always understanding their opinions on my life. . .

What does parents do for us. . . ?

My LOVING Parents. . . !


Parents? ? Parents? ?

Parents are always there for us. They give inspiration on us when we have a problem on our life. They are the one who give meaning in our life, without parents, we are not here in this wonderful and meaningful world. Besides, parents sacrifice their lives on us to have a good future when years come. Living in this world is good because I have my own parents that always help us and always support us when we are in the contest and in different test.

We need to pay their sacrifice on us by focusing more on our studies and giving back a high grades. They are contended when they see the good results of our test and even in the card. . See parents are important to us. . !

9 comments: